Welcome to Thrive Market
We aim to foster an understanding of environmental issues in the context of our business amongst our staff, suppliers, customers and local communities. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.
We recognize our responsibility towards the protection of the environment, and issue this statement as a commitment of both management and employees to minimizing the environmental impact of its operations.
We are a strong advocate for charities that seek to do good. We have listed our favourite charities at the checkout, should you wish to make a donation. Wherever possible we will offer support to our community by offering reduced charges for charitable organisations and students.
At Thrive Market we value our CSR, therefore we implement all of our passion to increase our environmental efforts and to be noted for our philanthropy.
We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
- MINIMIZING THE CONSUMPTION OF NATURAL RESOURCES AND ENERGY, WHILST CONSUMING MATERIAL GOODS IN MODERATION.
- REDUCING THE CREATION OF WASTE BY THE ADOPTION OF IMPROVED OPERATING PRACTICES AND BY THE RECYCLING OF MATERIALS WHENEVER PRACTICAL.
- ENSURING ALL WASTE AND EFFLUENT IS DISPOSED OF IN A SAFE AND RESPONSIBLE MANNER.
- INVESTING IN THE DEVELOPMENT OF NEW PRODUCTS AND PROCESSES THAT HAVE AN IMPROVED PERFORMANCE REGARDING THEIR IMPACT ON THE ENVIRONMENT.
- COMPLYING WITH ENVIRONMENTAL LEGISLATION.